Our fitness classes will offer a range of classes which are aimed at different fitness levels or intensities. Participants must be in good health medically speaking, not be suffering from any chronic condition or injury which is affected by exercise unless medical permission has been given and not suffering from chest pains or dizziness. All participants will be asked to sign a physical fitness document on their first class so please arrive a few minutes early.
|Monday 9:30am||Fit4Life £3||Whinlatter Forest|
|Monday 6pm & 7pm||Circuits (Outdoor) £5||Braithwaite Institute|
|Wednesday 7am||BootCamp £5||Fitz Park, Keswick|
|Thursday 6pm & 7pm||BootCamp £5||Fitz Park, Keswick|
|Coming Soon||Core Blast £3||Keswick|
|Monday 8am||ForestFit £5||Whinlatter Forest|
|Coming Soon||Fit 4 Trails (Running Group) £5||Whinlatter & other|
AVAILABLE NOW : BLOCK BOOKING £75 for 20 classes, £40 for 10 classes or £22 for 5 classes.
You have 18 months to use them and they will cover all our different £5+ regular classes. Pay cash or by BACS. Just ask for details.
Mondays at 6pm
Join us at Braithwaite Institute for a circuit class based around body weight exercises, which are suitable for a range of abilities. We want everyone to feel comfortable doing activity that suits them. You pick your exercise level, your interval length and change it up or down to suit your fitness or feeling on the day or even the particular exercise. As well as a traditional circuit, there will be balance, flexibility and core activities.
- Mondays 6pm
- £5 per class
- Bring water, a small towel and clean trainers!
- Reserve a space now for your week of choice or drop me a Facebook message, email, text or any
- COMING SOON Venue TBC
- Low intensity, functional exercises to help keep you moving and managing daily tasks
We are very pleased to be able to offer a range of classes and activities in the stunning surrounding of Whinlatter Forest. It has amazing views, the odd challenging gradient….(s), a range of paths and lots of natural obstacles and equipment. More importantly, spending time outdoors, especially among trees, is known to boost mental health and wellbeing. So fitness in the forest is the perfect combination in our opinion!
Functional Forest Fit4Life
- Low Intensity class, focussing on building or maintaining strength, fitness, mobility and balance. Ideal for parents with buggies, older adults or anyone who isn’t a fan of traditional, “running paced” exercise classes.
- £3 or £12 for 5 classes.
- Well behaved dogs* and buggies** welcome
- Journey through the forest with exercises along the way. We will keep the group together with loop backs and stopping points.
- Must be able to walk for 30 mins
- Bring water and suitable warm and waterproof clothing and footwear
- You can head to the cafe for a drink afterwards
Forest Fit Class
- COMING SOON – Mon 20th July
- A fun, varied class using the gradients and features at Whinlatter along with bodyweight exercises. £5 per class / Block booking available
- A variety of (transportable!) kit will be available when advice changes
- Different levels of exercise intensity to suit a range of needs
- COMING SOON
- Get your Saturday morning off to a super start with a pre-ParkRun high intensity circuit
- Meet at the VC for an 08:15 start
- Around 30 mins of full body fitness, returning to the Visitor Centre just in time for the run brief!
- COMING SOON
- Meet Revelin Moss/VC
- 1 hour
- A high intensity adventure round the forest
- Prepare to get muddy and wet as we run, walk, squat, bear crawl and much more through the trees.
*This is not a post natal or buggy fit class. We don’t mind crying or screaming! Do what you need during the circuit.
**Please bring poo bags and clear up after your dog anywhere on the route. Please also consider the conditions and bring other items as appropriate.